
*Yawn...* well... sad to say, but my summer
officially ends tomorrow... no more lazy evening lounging with a good book, swimming with the kids, harping on my harp, making messes in the kitchen... *sigh*... but looking on the bright side, it also means no more nine to five work days!!! :D That's one thing I discovered over the course of this summer... the nine to five work day was never
meant for me... or I was never
meant for it... or whatever... Don't get me

wrong, I have nothing against work... I was very thankful to have that job, (I worked front desk at my dad's office.) ... but still, there's just something inside me that really disliked the thought of having to go sit behind a desk for eight hours a day, five days a week, trying desperately to maintain a
genuine smile... But that's all over now... and it's off to Southern tomorrow! Boy, I haven't packed a thing yet... wonder when I'll start... hmmm... might have to pull a late nighter... Thankfully school's not too far from home this time, so if I forget something it won't be that crucial... which I'm sure I will considering that this is Shannon packing at 12:00 am... she'll be in rare form I'm sure... hmmm... yeah... anyhow, I should probably go now... just had the urge to post a farewell to another good summer at home...
-Shannon
5 comments:
good luck at school! i'm having a heard time adapting from the eight to four days in the office and over to school life...
Looks like you're already in a 'rare form.'
Yup, it's back to the real world for all of us here.
Is that cheese on that pizza?
lol... yes, I would have to say that I was already in 'rare form' when writing that... (remind me never to blog at 12 am. again...)
... and yes, that is CHEESE on the pizza!!!... Veggies Shreds to be precise. ;)
Have fun at school! I'm kinda envious actually... as weird as that sounds. I think after 4.5 years away, I'm starting to miss it. Not to worry though, I'll be going back soon. :-)
Say hi to the gang down there (you know, everyone I know at Southern)!
Hey girl, Haha--go last-minute packing! I'm just working on mine now and we're still trying to get in another good summer swim at Grandma's this afternoon. Well, see ya in November. I am looking forward to that :-D
Post a Comment