Man, all the pictures of that awesome food make me feel like I should be hungry:-D Too bad it's 8:42 at night, or I might have made a run for the refrigerator! So glad you had a good break--all the kiddos are really growing up, especially Anya...didn't recognize her at first:-b
Hey, too bad you weren't going by blogger time, since according to them it was only 5:45 when you posted! :p Yeah, the kids are growing up fast... gonna catch up to me pretty soon, seeing as I don't intend on getting any older. :D (it's 10:33 right now... let's see what time it says I posted this... ;)
Wow, wish I would have realized that last night!! It's alright though, because finally my picture-induced hunger is being satiated...breakfast never tasted so good, especially this "grapple" i'm munching on;-) (In case you're wondering, a "grapple" is a grape-flavored apple...tastes like I'm eating a crispy children's vitamin:-D Mmmm!)
shannon!! hi!! how are you?? enjoying southern?? i've thoroughly loved arise and i'm graduating tomorrow!! reminded me of you..... =) thanks for answering all those questions for me at the beginning!! =D i'll see you soon!
6 comments:
Man, all the pictures of that awesome food make me feel like I should be hungry:-D Too bad it's 8:42 at night, or I might have made a run for the refrigerator! So glad you had a good break--all the kiddos are really growing up, especially Anya...didn't recognize her at first:-b
Hey, too bad you weren't going by blogger time, since according to them it was only 5:45 when you posted! :p Yeah, the kids are growing up fast... gonna catch up to me pretty soon, seeing as I don't intend on getting any older. :D
(it's 10:33 right now... let's see what time it says I posted this... ;)
YES!!! I CAN STILL EAT TOO! Gotta love that blogger time! :D
Wow, wish I would have realized that last night!! It's alright though, because finally my picture-induced hunger is being satiated...breakfast never tasted so good, especially this "grapple" i'm munching on;-) (In case you're wondering, a "grapple" is a grape-flavored apple...tastes like I'm eating a crispy children's vitamin:-D Mmmm!)
Slik
Nog
...
shannon!! hi!! how are you?? enjoying southern??
i've thoroughly loved arise and i'm graduating tomorrow!! reminded me of you..... =) thanks for answering all those questions for me at the beginning!! =D i'll see you soon!
Post a Comment