Well, today Hannah officially turned seven... but unfortunately the rain kept us from going out and getting any pictures. Incidentally, it didn't keep the kids from racing their scooters around the driveway... in the pouring rain. ;) lol They were bored inside, and silly me made the suggestion that they might actually enjoy playing out in the rain! (I know I do. ;) So that's what they did... for the entire afternoon! They came in this evening, soaked to the bone, but grinning from ear to ear. :) Anyhow, seeing as I couldn't post pictures of Hannah, I thought I'd post pictures from the party, of the attempt that my mom and I made at cake decorating... or cupcake decorating, I should say. I'll leave it to you to guess what they're supposed to be. :p
- Shannon
4 comments:
"My, Grandma! What big claws you have!"
Oh, yummers! Contrary to being a practice session, it looks like your baking endeavors were quite successful:)
Whoa girl, too cute! Wow, that looks like the thing you'd have to follow directions for. My, you're unusually talented ;-)
You're also just plain old unusual.
Post a Comment