Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God. - Jim Elliot
LOL!!! I love it! Looks like a blast Shannon! Boy, I would hate to have to clean up that mess!
Someone didn't work hard enough at GYC...
So who cleaned up?
LOL. Love the Messy Merriment! Looks like everyone had a blast!
lol... we all cleaned up together... sweet huh? ;) It took us about 20 minutes... definitely worth the fun.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!!! I love it! Looks like a blast Shannon! Boy, I would hate to have to clean up that mess!
Someone didn't work hard enough at GYC...
So who cleaned up?
LOL. Love the Messy Merriment! Looks like everyone had a blast!
lol... we all cleaned up together... sweet huh? ;) It took us about 20 minutes... definitely worth the fun.
Post a Comment