Hey Shannon, I know you don't know me. I am in Sergey's class at Highland. Looks like the wedding was amazing. I had some similar experiences to you. I really enjoyed Norman and Joelle's wedding when they got married.The next day I started my Senior year! So it was a little tough getting back into the swing of things. I can relate to you going back to Southern the next day. Thanks for sharing the pictures, and I like the color of the bridesmaids dresses. It is a really pretty color of green.
4 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! Looks like you had an amazing weekend! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Shannon!
wow - those are some good pictures! makes me want to go out and shoot my canon - but it's so cold outside...
Hey Shannon,
I know you don't know me. I am in Sergey's class at Highland. Looks like the wedding was amazing. I had some similar experiences to you. I really enjoyed Norman and Joelle's wedding when they got married.The next day I started my Senior year! So it was a little tough getting back into the swing of things. I can relate to you going back to Southern the next day. Thanks for sharing the pictures, and I like the color of the bridesmaids dresses. It is a really pretty color of green.
Post a Comment