"Ode to Mary"
And everywhere the follicle went, oocyte was sure to go.
With FSH there on the scene, the follicle did flourish
Till one day LH had its surge, and made that oocyte scurryish.
Into the infundibulum and on to the ampulla
Where oocyte met a little sperm, and grew a baby "newla"
So if you have an oocyte, a gamete that is carried
Remember Mary's oocyte, and wait till you get married.
[Dr. Norskov]
I'm sure you can't guess what system we've been studying... :p
- Shannon

4 comments:
LOL... I love it! Profound physiologically and morally. Go Dr. Norskov!
I can't say the poem - I don't know how to pronounce those words.
"Everywhere that Mary went, the coyote was sure to go..."
Well you learn something new every day... It's pronounced [oh-uh-sahyt]... which I had to learn too, seeing as I had been pronouncing it [oo-uh-sahyt]. Now as for where the coyote came in... I missed that part of the poem...
It should be called an uh-oh-sahyt
Post a Comment