This afternoon, my brother and sister arrived home from school in MT, for spring break! Seeing as they flew into the Chattanooga Airport, I was able to go with my family to pick them up. It was so neat seeing Michael and Elise again, even for just those few short minutes. Next year maybe Southern and TSA can work out their spring breaks so that they'll land together, and I won't have to say goodbye 15 minutes after saying hello! lol
- Shannon
4 comments:
So spring break is over for you? Back to the grind of school... The most unfortunate thing about my untimely passing is that spring break starts Monday. I've had a widget counting down the days since January...
Unfortunate indeed... What's up with getting sick right before one's spring break? Have you tried an immunity booster? (not that I have heard of any capable of reviving the deceased.) Mom's lemon stuff did wonders for me.
Spring break is over... and life goes on.
So you did get to see them! I wish I could manage to figure out some way to show up your house. Then maybe Michael would have to carry out his threat to kill me if I did that. Study hard ;-)
Definitely agree that our spring breaks should be at the same time...preferably for the same AMOUNT of time:-b Can't wait to see Elise and Mikey...
Post a Comment