*sigh*...I miss home already! Now I have to get used to this college stuff again:-D Wow, great pictures! Looks like Georgia is well on its way to Spring...and Hannah's growing some hair;-)
Wow, it looks so... warm there! Sigh... We stil have quite a bit of snow here, though after a day like today with it pushing 60 degrees it melts quickly. I took my cousin, Marky, for a stroller ride through the mud. He was thrilled :-P
4 comments:
*sigh*...I miss home already! Now I have to get used to this college stuff again:-D Wow, great pictures! Looks like Georgia is well on its way to Spring...and Hannah's growing some hair;-)
There's a striking resemblance to Suki in that one picture...
Wow, it looks so... warm there! Sigh... We stil have quite a bit of snow here, though after a day like today with it pushing 60 degrees it melts quickly. I took my cousin, Marky, for a stroller ride through the mud. He was thrilled :-P
Nice Pictures! Yes, home is awesome. I hope to get the SCUBA pictures up this afternoon :)
Post a Comment